? servers

? players online

50,000 Plink award

• Content Count:  1754

In my experience, teaching others to bhop never works. Gotta figure it out yaself like i did.

Yeah but you taught me! :]

Edit:

I would recommend du ar sot ^___^

ive known junior for like 2yrs! if thats who your talking about, :p

• Content Count:  4550

When did i teach you to bhop skitz? lol. Ive tried to teach accessed, ms.blargh, adena, etc but its not good enough unless you physically work out yourself how its done. As for surfing, its just A and D and moving ya mouse, like bhopping.

Also yea i asked du ar sot about 5 times simple if *it* was a girl or boy, and everytime, even though it blatently saw me asking, didnt answer. So obviously some retard boy. lol.

• Content Count:  1754

When did i teach you to bhop skitz? lol. Ive tried to teach accessed, ms.blargh, adena, etc but its not good enough unless you physically work out yourself how its done. As for surfing, its just A and D and moving ya mouse, like bhopping.

Also yea i asked du ar sot about 5 times simple if *it* was a girl or boy, and everytime, even though it blatently saw me asking, didnt answer. So obviously some retard boy. lol.

Lol you expected him to be a girl? no. hes a boy, duh.

and you did teach me foo. you just don't remember it, like i do. Ahhh that was the day! :love:

Reply to Thread