? servers

? players online

The New Xbox Live Experience... yeah...

• Content Count:  604

Okay so yesterday Xbox added in something new for Avatars. HOLD ON ONE SECOND YOU ONE-LINE READERS!!! It added in an 'Avatar Marketplace' yay... woohoo... Buy props for your avatar with MP. Buy new clothes and accessories with MP. New Items available in every Thrusday. Awesome right? Wrong. Of course its cool, hey I can have a light saber, and only use it in the avatar editor, which I never go to. You can't use your items outside of the editor unless Microsoft added in a game/feature that lets you use them. Awards, have not got any yet, apparently Awards are given to you as you play games. I need confirmation if it is certain games, avatar, arcade, any? But if I'm correct you obtain awards, you get more items.

So rating it on a scale of 0-10. I'd say 5. I'm sorry, but I wasted 160 MP on Popcorn that I can't even use! AND THE PRICES! 400 for a lightsaber, the cheapest I found was 40. It's a useless imo. Unless they make the prices drop or get a different currency, like Gamerscore. I don't want to pay for stuff that doesn't benefit me, I'd rather buy a map pack for CoD: WaW or get Videos from the Marketplace. Not "Dress up" my avatar which provides absolutely nothing. It's fun, good Idea, but horrible execution.

• Content Count:  44

Wow um... that's completely stupid. Are you serious? 400 for a lightsaber? Only hardcore nerds/Star Wars fans would ever buy that. I was thinking "Oh, it would be like, 20 MP items", that sounds reasonable... but common, the cheapest being 40? I'm not buying a single thing.

There's still going to be people out there though who will buy every single thing for their avatar... just to have them.

• Content Count:  1590

lol Ive had it for awhile they had a forum you could fill out of the microsoft website to have a chance to get accepted into beta, theres also the games on demand that lets you buy 360 games from home.

• Content Count:  2417

O.K Thats not the only thing they added. That was the first part of the update. Not in that update (soon to come) will be facebook, twitter, etc. Last.fm (which is awesome) is also being added in.

• Content Count:  604

I know PS3's clothes cost like 1 USD per item here in the U.S. (dont have a PS3). I know I'm still waiting on the updates to come, but this right now... needs reworked.

Reply to Thread