? servers

? players online

In Regards To Fur.

• Content Count:  2936

You've already agreed you'd remove it under the circumstances that we remove our anti-furry shit.

Hell, he didn't even agree to that, he hasn't made a response yet, but back pedalled and made his own shit up.

• Content Count:  6084

I have not gotten any messages about my avatar or signature from any officers or the such, i would much rather drop this, as it is becoming more of a flame war, as Polka is counting down until the time i am officially or unofficially attacked.

No. You misunderstand. It's Furry related content, which in itself is sexually explicit, but you wouldn't know this, since you probably did not read the first post and continued to post here. Now either stop arguing about illogical and irrelevant "flaming" and drop the furry stuff, or leave.

• Content Count:  2936

I would gladly change my avatar but my connection on this laptop sadly will not let me change or add anything, I cannot even edit my own posts.

Why the hell are you online while camping, don't you have animals and fire and beer, etc?

• Content Count:  604

You didn't have to do this church, I like girls, but you don't see my Signature have naked women, or relation to naked women. Same for my avatar. You put items... in this case, pictures that you like, that can be accepted by the whole community, not by one group that think their better than the others.

• Content Count:  669

Im sorry but i cannot enjoy tent camping my mother needs to use a camper because she has been in several crashes and cannot use a tent, my dad also has his own business so this laptop is necessary to him, I got on for a bit to look at the progress of the threads and monitor my servers status and then decided to make a response to this thread.

• Content Count:  2678

Im sorry but i cannot enjoy tent camping my mother needs to use a camper because she has been in several crashes and cannot use a tent, my dad also has his own business so this laptop is necessary to him, I got on for a bit to look at the progress of the threads and monitor my servers status and then decided to make a response to this thread.

What..........

• Content Count:  11725

I would gladly change my avatar but my connection on this laptop sadly will not let me change or add anything, I cannot even edit my own posts.

I'm sorry but that's bullshit.... if you are able to post you can change your avatar.

Church do what you can to change the stuff you need 2.

Just respect the way this is going you, i and others can not beat this.

Reply to Thread