? servers

? players online

System 32 got a virus

• Content Count:  1000

Akaru how about we drop this I dont wanna continue fighting since i have to fast today and i cant get mad, i am a muslim like omar so ill drop it and walk away.

Hunt3r.j2 how would i get the disc?

Alright, I'll respect your religion. Sorry about that. I'm just that type of person that likes to win arguments. Once I start, I don't stop. Again, sorry.

You will have to buy the disc. All you are doing is basically buying a new operating system. You computer might have came with one though. If you bought your computer within the past 3 years, i doubt it came with one. But if you bought it before, it might have came with one. Check all the manuals and stuff that came with your computer.

• Content Count:  1662

sometimes when your antivirus doesnt cure the infection but knows of it, and displays the name of the virsu, google it and you can download a fix for it, done it before and work, if you dont know the virus, save all your music/films/documents onto another type of media, then do a fresh install like suggested in other posts, yes i know it is a pain in the backside. but takes like 30 mins to an hour to complete

and you dont have to buy a disc, ask around your friends and see if they have a disc with the same version of your OS . eg if you got XP 32bit home, get a XP 32bit home disc and use the product key on the back of your computer or underneth your laptop, and that is still legal 100% as you are still using YOUR product key and not someone elses

Edited by tinkerbell

Reply to Thread