? servers

? players online

Weird shit, yo.

• Content Count:  1078

Lol, im guessing its one of those things where a decaying zombie face of some sorts jumps out at you after like 5 minutes? I just closed it off after 20 seconds xO

• Content Count:  2095

Lol, im guessing its one of those things where a decaying zombie face of some sorts jumps out at you after like 5 minutes? I just closed it off after 20 seconds xO

Nope, it's some live feed of some girl doing some ritual or something.

I thought it was too, at first. Until she lowered her arms and walked out. Then I was like :thumb:

Nope, it's some live feed of some girl doing some ritual or something.

I thought it was too, at first. Until she lowered her arms and walked out. Then I was like :thumb:

Yah, i came in time for her to walk out. Then i'm like "WHERES DEH ZOMBIES?!" and said Fuck it before they could get me >.>

Yah, i came in time for her to walk out. Then i'm like "WHERES DEH ZOMBIES?!" and said Fuck it before they could get me >.>

I lol'd. In the corner is says 2 hours, so she's been doing it for 2 hours. lul.

(If you didn't see, she's had her hands raised above her head as she's sitting on the ground.)

Edit: WTF, SHE'S NUDE. LOL. DON'T WATCH. I didn't know.

Edited by SoulKeeper

I lol'd. In the corner is says 2 hours, so she's been doing it for 2 hours. lul.

(If you didn't see, she's had her hands raised above her head as she's sitting on the ground.)

Edit: WTF, SHE'S NUDE. LOL. DON'T WATCH. I didn't know.

LOL. She looked like she was just having spasms on the ground.. Officially stopped watching now >.> I feel like ima get wtfpwnt by the Russians now though(Alfa-Tsentr is a Russian private military group.. MERCYS GONNA KILL US ALL.)

LOL. She looked like she was just having spasms on the ground.. Officially stopped watching now >.> I feel like ima get wtfpwnt by the Russians now though(Alfa-Tsentr is a Russian private military group.. MERCYS GONNA KILL US ALL.)

Me too.

I have a feeling it's gonna be some suicide on cam shit or someone busting in with a big dildo and killing her.

Links been removed by meh. :

Me too.

I have a feeling it's gonna be some suicide on cam shit or someone busting in with a big dildo and killing her.

Links been removed. :

I know >.> Thats what i was thinking. Some russian cult shit probably.

Nonetheless, are we considered to be spamming now?

Reply to Thread