? servers

? players online

Apology

• Content Count:  4198

I've come on to notice the uproar me and a few other people caused on the chatbox. I got carried away with it and now looking back over it I am quite ashamed of what I said.

I'm not here to make excuses and will gladly accept whatever is coming to me, whether it be a demotion, strike, removal or ban. The fact that it was a play on the sexism thread is not an excuse and I am fully responsible for what I did.

I am sorry to my friends (especially my female ones), I am sorry to the higher ups as this must be a huge disappointment and I am sorry to the community since I have let down what it means to be a CA.

I just hope you all don't hate me for it and that I am not seen as a complete fag.

I'm not expecting a huge flood of forgiveness so you don't have to comment. I just think an apology of some sort is required since I screwed up bigtime.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1521

Well , you did get carried away . .

BUT , this ALWAYS happens to people without them realising , it happens to me , you and alot of other people.

So From Me,

Forgiveness! ;)

Guest Vivian556

Everyone gets carried away sometimes. Sometimes it's not forgivable, but I think we can make an exception. :)

I don't know about anyone else, but I forgive you. :) I'd rather forgive and forget then hold a grudge.

&& The fact that you even made an apology really says a lot.

Edited by Vivian556

• Content Count:  3341

I've come on to notice the uproar me and a few other people caused on the chatbox. I got carried away with it and now looking back over it I am quite ashamed of what I said.

I'm not here to make excuses and will gladly accept whatever is coming to me, whether it be a demotion, strike, removal or ban. The fact that it was a play on the sexism thread is not an excuse and I am fully responsible for what I did.

I am sorry to my friends (especially my female ones), I am sorry to the higher ups as this must be a huge disappointment and I am sorry to the community since I have let down what it means to be a CA.

I just hope you all don't hate me for it and that I am not seen as a complete fag.

I'm not expecting a huge flood of forgiveness so you don't have to comment. I just think an apology of some sort is required since I screwed up bigtime.

I love you too

• Content Count:  352

Don't worry, falling in that kind of jokes is usual (altough incorrect of course), i bet almost everyone does them without actually meaning it. But is natural too that women get upset so we must face the consecuences when we are caught on it. Hope u get unbanned soon :p

• Content Count:  4162

[quote name=Hello Kitty :d!]Don't worry, falling in that kind of jokes is usual (altough incorrect of course), i bet almost everyone does them without actually meaning it. But is natural too that women get upset so we must face the consecuences when we are caught on it. Hope u get unbanned soon :p

...He was only chatbawks b&'d

• Content Count:  2390

...He was only chatbawks b&'d

Actually no, thats just the beginning of his punishment....If everyone else got 1 month Chatbox + temp forum ban, and he starts with 3 months chatbox and the rest pending, his ban will get worse.

• Content Count:  4123

I'll just say for you being around here a year and being a CA with what happened is a major disappointment, you will have to earn back the respect of the community over time which will not be a easy task.

Reply to Thread