? servers

? players online

PDA version of this website?

• Content Count:  876

I was wondering if there was a PDA version of this website. Unless I need to post demos or screenshots, I often use my phone to check the website (my job requires a lot of travel).

The website is displayed perfectly, except for the chat box, on my phone. But there inlies my problem. Cell phone processor speeds and data transfer is considerably slower than home computers, so navigating the website does take a quite while longer. I think what slows me down the most is the graphics, (smileys ect.)

Your buddy,

*blank*

• Content Count:  1384

I was wondering if there was a PDA version of this website. Unless I need to post demos or screenshots, I often use my phone to check the website (my job requires a lot of travel).

The website is displayed perfectly, except for the chat box, on my phone. But there inlies my problem. Cell phone processor speeds and data transfer is considerably slower than home computers, so navigating the website does take a quite while longer. I think what slows me down the most is the graphics, (smileys ect.)

Your buddy,

GHOST

Fixed. I'm not sure about the PDA thing though.

• Content Count:  6559

I don't believe there's a PDA version, that'd be nice. The speed is fine for me, (Sprint evdo broadband ftw) it's just a pain to look at it on a small screen.

• Content Count:  2527

Not sure what kinda pda you have but if it is windows mobile you can probably go into internet settings/advanced and uncheck show pictures and uncheck show animation. That might help out.

If you just want to read posts with no features you can view it in text only using http://www.steam-gamers.net/archive

Reply to Thread