? servers

? players online

Forum Changes

• Content Count:  2009

Because i couldnt post on jaffas complaint of the fake gumpy.

Yes if you had bothered to read this thread in full, you would know how to put your side of the story in.

• Content Count:  1141

Yes if you had bothered to read this thread in full, you would know how to put your side of the story in.

Yes i now see the error of my ways. But I still dont like the new arrangement and I agree fully with *blank*

Tbh I'm not too keen on the new system, I would prefered to have left it as it was but unfortantly players AND admins don't know how to keep there noses out of something that has nothing to do with them and generally causes flaming and a right mess of the thread.

• Content Count:  4263

In every community i have ever been part of, no matter how many normal people there are, there will always be the few idiots who will spam and flame every post about them or on an issue concerning them.

In every community i have ever been part of, no matter how many normal people there are, there will always be the few idiots who will spam and flame every post about them or on an issue concerning them.

Yup I know but it won't be happening here, thats why I added this system.

• Content Count:  1141

I think that when forum activity plummets, Henda will regret not listening to gumpy's wise, wise words. (why am i talking in the third person?)

Edited by Gumpy
?

Reply to Thread