? servers

? players online

I hate when.....

• Content Count:  6466

I hate being a grammar Nazi

I hate when people only use the self-proclaimed 'Grammar Nazi' title, and fail at doing it because they didn't capitalize the G, when it's a title.

I also hate when Jewpiter doesn't finish

his sentence correctly.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1053

I hate when people only use the self-proclaimed 'Grammar Nazi' title, and fail at doing it because they didn't capitalize the G, when it's a title.

I also hate when Jewpiter doesn't finish

his sentence correctly.

No! I beat you to it! :p

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2488

Jaffa, yours was a good one.

I hate when people talk shit behind other people's backs and then try to play it off like they didn't say anything.

I hate how everyone assumes the higher-ups are available at any/every second like we aren't supposed to have lives.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2596

Jaffa, yours was a good one.

I hate when people talk shit behind other people's backs and then try to play it off like they didn't say anything.

I hate how everyone assumes the higher-ups are available at any/every second like we aren't supposed to have lives.

that reminds me i need your help at 4am tonight, since your red you have to be avlible!

I hate when i get messged to come ban a spammer i go into the server and its dead silent.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3440

I hate that Waven is always gone in the morning.. .. .. . . .

It makes me feel cheap.

I agree with the availability thing.. I hate that people expect admins to have no lives and jump when they call.

I hate the fact that I only get to join you all in the servers for about 2 hours a week right now.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1662

I hate when people first say that they hate people that make useless threads, then says that they hate it when threads like that get so much replies, but yet manage to reply at least 4 times in the same thread that they find useless...

Scout got OWNED!!!!!

• Like 1

Reply to Thread