? servers

? players online

Destroy the ghetto!

• Content Count:  1615

Uh.... the "tax system" fucks everyone.

Any money taken from citizens and put into government will be spent piss poorly, helping far fewer people than it would if it were left to us to spend as we see fit.

agreed

• Content Count:  602

Yay for the 10 man dinner!

I'm all for a tax system that allows you to chose where the gov. can spend your taxes..

The list to chose from would go something like this..

Education

Welfare

Health Care

War

Space program

Excessive salary for politicians.

UFO Coverups.

Etc.

If people got to choose where their tax money would go, the gov.t would need an army of accountants and computers to figure out where every dollar should end up. Better to just cut what you don't need than give people the choice. You assume that if you give people the choice, they will stop paying for crap that they don't want and programs that don't work, just eliminate the middleman and do it for em.

• Content Count:  4

Go in with a M3 and a Deagle, then when they fight back grab a friend and camp in the vents. Alright but seriously, you would have to convince the people to like you, then ... YOU PUT THEM BACK ON THE BOATS AND SHIP EM' TO AFRICA! Then drop them off half way in the ocean and let them drown, then you can have a national holiday celebrating the end of the ghetto.

• Content Count:  1384

I fail to see the humor in starving people to death.. but that's just me.. If you're going to kill them.. do the humane thing... Nuke, rinse, repeat!

Don't even think about bringing me into this, asshole.

:jiggy:

• Content Count:  903

how about just drop Microshock in the ghetto so he would annoy the fuck out of everyone and they would get a job to move the fuck out of there.

Edited by Mikey

Reply to Thread