? servers

? players online

Comeon, We like to talk.

• Content Count:  678

Yeah i gotta agree..even though i understand why were muted...ghosting....mic spam over ct's....it really does get boring not being able to talk for the entire round....id say if you could let us chat talk...and not mic talk while dead...i dont see that really being abused

• Content Count:  1754

It would be nice to talk on the mic or type to fellow teammates while dead. And I do agree, waiting 5 minutes does seem like 5 hours because all the cts do is try to think of something for the T's to do, and usually the T's wont rebel until a CT is down, and until a T has a gun. Anyway, good idea. & It should be taken under consideration. :thumb:

• Content Count:  243

Um, being muted doesn't prevent people from bitching, it just delays it.

So yea, i'm game for this idea, its not bad.

Agreed. Half of the terrorists type something and wait for the next round to start, then they submit it.

• Content Count:  84

I agree but I think fighting over it should be bannable. How annoying is it when you have 5 seven year olds spamming mic at the begining on each round about how the dropped that primary or that they weren't IN the vent? Discourages many CTs from giving orders.

• Content Count:  243

I agree but I think fighting over it should be bannable. How annoying is it when you have 5 seven year olds spamming mic at the begining on each round about how the dropped that primary or that they weren't IN the vent? Discourages many CTs from giving orders.

It's even worse when you see seven year olds trying to give out orders on CT. I once joined a server and he was kicking/banning people for not following his orders.

Edited by McCallum

• Content Count:  1814

The problem is and stays people will bitch and QQ about being so called freekilled or blame others and scream on the mic.

Also then spam a lot to draw ct's attention and distract them from doing there job when there dead.

It has happend in the past the server got spammed a lot when people where dead and also spam chatboxes.

Its not manageble to mute Mics and let people talk in chat when there dead.

Or all mute when dead or not.

Its also not controllable to let the mute be off and let people talk.

It will get to chaos and let to a lot of warning/kicking of players.

Its only to keep the game fun for people.

Face it a lot cant keep there mouth shut when there dead and bitch about being freekilled or QQ about it.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.