? servers

? players online

NFL-week 4

• Content Count:  851

My Broncos are 4-0 now :), I didn't think they were gunna win, but sure enough the Denver D proved itself in the 2nd. We play NE next week, it'll be close =D!

Yeah I'm sorry but I know you know this but Denver is a crappy ass team that has played shitty ass teams.

• Content Count:  2433

what did you guys think. i think the refs sucked ass, but i like how the jets failed

Bitch bitch bitch, but you get moves like this HnmGSMccDuU .

Complain about the refs all you want, but they didn't lose the game for you.

• Content Count:  2433

Favre now the only NFL player to have beaten EVERY NFL team?

I honestly can't believe he is doing this good, I expected and wanted him to fail miserably. Theres still 12 games left of the season, and thats usually when he goes downhill anyways.

• Content Count:  1070

Yeah I'm sorry but I know you know this but Denver is a crappy ass team that has played shitty ass teams.

They have played shit teams, but dallas is good, and going into week 4 they were ranked 1st in the league in rushing. The Denver D stopped em to just over 70 yards on the ground, sooo they can't be that bad. Any team that only gives up 26 points in 4 games gets my respect :).

The Broncos Schedule gets a lot harder, they play NE, SD, BAL (We'll see who's shit then), and then PIT.

I don't think the Broncos are as bad as everyone thinks, but I'm sure they are just eating up the role of underdog.

How did the Ravens do in Week 4, oh wait....

Thank Jason Garret being stupid.

I can thank Mike Nolan to be honest.

Edited by Eskomo

• Content Count:  851

They have played shit teams, but dallas is good, and going into week 4 they were ranked 1st in the league in rushing. The Denver D stopped em to just over 70 yards on the ground, sooo they can't be that bad. Any team that only gives up 26 points in 4 games gets my respect :).

The Broncos Schedule gets a lot harder, they play NE, SD, BAL (We'll see who's shit then), and then PIT.

I don't think the Broncos are as bad as everyone thinks, but I'm sure they are just eating up the role of underdog.

How did the Ravens do in Week 4, oh wait....

I can thank Mike Nolan to be honest.

yeah by the time denver is done with that part of the schedule they will be 4-3

• Content Count:  4473

Dallas has been mediocre and a large part of that has been Jason Garret fucking up the gameplan. He stops running the ball in the second half and under utilizes the RBs when he does use them.

Reply to Thread