? servers

? players online

What Is Your Least Favorite Sport?

• Content Count:  8383

Internet and its retards..sigh

retard? lol I believe if I had a mental illness of any kind it would be hard for me to do anything such as having complicated conversations like this. ;)

BUT I BE Retatrdeded ritez!!??? :d

• Content Count:  93

What do you mean "Least favorite sport", that is so general is NASCAR a sport? is Starcraft a "E-sport", is rowing a sport etc..? But I do not enjoy watching soccer...so long time between a few really nice goals.

• Content Count:  6712

Mostly American sports. It's not just because they're American, I just think they're all lame.

American football grew a bit on me.....I fully understand the game after last night now but it's still quite slow.

Yeah...I'd play any American sport myself but I get bored watching them.

Especially Basketball and Nascar.......Nascar is just cars going in a circle and Basketball is players running 10 metres and throwing it in the hoop, then doing the same thing the other way.

• Content Count:  2283

Yeah...I'd play any American sport myself but I get bored watching them.

Especially Basketball and Nascar.......Nascar is just cars going in a circle and Basketball is players running 10 metres and throwing it in the hoop, then doing the same thing the other way.

People don't go to the racetrack just to watch cars go in a circle. It's mainly about the tailgate parties and hanging out with friends. It's a social event. Now it's a nice touch to have racecars, especially when they wreck.

But for Basketball, I agree with you. I dislike it. It's also quite boring to watch.

American football is fun to watch if you understand the game and know what's going on. I for one love to watch it, but dislike playing it.

• Content Count:  6712

People don't go to the racetrack just to watch cars go in a circle. It's mainly about the tailgate parties and hanging out with friends. It's a social event. Now it's a nice touch to have racecars, especially when they wreck.

I guess, although when you're watching it on TV it's hardly the same is it? You can do that with any sport really if you want really....I'd rather do that with cricket. From a purely sports based judgement though....Nascar racing itself is pretty boring.

American football is fun to watch if you understand the game and know what's going on. I for one love to watch it, but dislike playing it.

I took the time to understand how the game is played and watched the last Superbowl but it really isn't that great for me. It's far too stop and go...it seems like you spend more time setting up what you're going to do rather than actually doing it. I prefer the flow and build up play of rugby tbh.

Reply to Thread