? servers

? players online

What Is Your Least Favorite Sport?

• Content Count:  1950

A lot of you just said football cause you knew it would anger most the Euros in the community...Their is NO WAY absolutely NO WAY that real football is the worst sport on TV in ANYONES book..

Unless youve never watched the followings ..

Try watching an entire Tour the France step...2 hours of guys doing the exact same thing..pedaling..and thats a few time a week for a few weeks..

Try watching an entire golf tournament/game..

And pretty much any endurance sport such as marathons etc....

FFS you crazy americans watch Nascar which is similar to watching water spinning down a toilet bowl!!!!!! And you are all so serious about it, it amuses me...:LOL:

F1 is awesome!!!! And real racing!

My favorite is Football, Tennis! Beyong that I like sports in general and will pretty much watch anything unless mentioned above..

American popular sports: I like watching American football and baseball... the rest Ill watch but not particularly interesting

Women beach volley is hot!!! Brazilian team especially!!!

I actually enjoy watching golf especially the bigger tournaments. Tennis I can't stand to watch on TV but I do enjoy playing it. Tennis can be fun to watch when its a big matchup but other then that I can't watch just two unknown guys go at it.

• Content Count:  8383

A lot of you just said football cause you knew it would anger most the Euros in the community...Their is NO WAY absolutely NO WAY that real football is the worst sport on TV in ANYONES book..

Unless youve never watched the followings ..

Try watching an entire Tour the France step...2 hours of guys doing the exact same thing..pedaling..and thats a few time a week for a few weeks..

Try watching an entire golf tournament/game..

And pretty much any endurance sport such as marathons etc....

FFS you crazy americans watch Nascar which is similar to watching water spinning down a toilet bowl!!!!!! And you are all so serious about it, it amuses me...:LOL:

F1 is awesome!!!! And real racing!

My favorite is Football, Tennis! Beyong that I like sports in general and will pretty much watch anything unless mentioned above..

American popular sports: I like watching American football and baseball... the rest Ill watch but not particularly interesting

Women beach volley is hot!!! Brazilian team especially!!!

This isnt a QQ over other opinions thread lol

• Content Count:  2661

I've always wondered why soccer isn't more popular in the states. Fact is, it is the most played sport of all elementary and high school kids, yet a lot of us had no idea that we have a national team that played in the FIFA world cup.

To be honest I don't really like soccer and the ONLY reasons are because I don't know the rules nor have I ever played it.

Edited by Jewpiter

• Content Count:  1950

(American) Football

I can make fun of it all day, but since this is a American community, I better not.

Reason? I'm a European.

If you lived here you would understand why it is a good sport.

Reply to Thread