? servers

? players online

Stanley Cup

• Content Count:  138

Whos your team and why?

My teams as of now are: 1) Vancouver Canucks. (great offensive lineup, defence is ace, and the goalie Luongo is the new Brodeur) Always liked the Canucks. Fair playing players, who dont mind getting a little rough when need be, They are currently starting tonight with the Anehiem Mighty Ducks. Game 1. Just finished off Dallas in a exciting 7 game series (it came close!)

My second team is: 2)Ottowa Senators. What can I say about Ottowa. Ussually not my favorite team, but my friend got me into them. Watched them all round 1, and all I can say is AMAZING! they outshot-outhit-outskated-outscored one of the best teams in the NHL; Sydney Crosby and the rest of the Penguins. Amazing series with a few nailbiting moments.

Great playoff action so far, cant wait for the rest! Go Knucks Go~

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2527

In the US hockey is probably the least liked sport of them all. Personally I have never even watch a full game of hockey. I watch football, basketball, and baseball.

GO BULLS (in playoffs now), CUBS (sucking now), BEARS (lost superbowl last year)!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  8

i have never understood why ?

In the US hockey is probably the least liked sport of them all. Personally I have never even watch a full game of hockey. I watch football, basketball, and baseball.

GO BULLS (in playoffs now), CUBS (sucking now), BEARS (lost superbowl last year)!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  8

hahahah used to be they have let me down way to many times. JAYS AND RAPTORS ..... im rootin on NJ.

Sn!p3r;1698']:d lemme guess ipath' date=' your a toronto fan? lol i like toronts cheap and cocky way of playing, makes for a great game to watch[/quote']
  • Like 1

Reply to Thread