? servers

? players online

Is this freekilling?

• Content Count:  232

On a completely unrelated subject, is it considered freekilling to kill without a warning but with a warning in the beginning of the round (eg NO VENTS/PRIMARY WEAPONS), or if a T is killed in a crossfire?

When i play Ct i dont give warnings but its optional if you want to. The only warning you should give is if T have holstered pistols only. If they holding the postils you dont need to give warnings.

• Content Count:  2390

How do you not know you have a nade in your hand, your statement is retarded.

Meant to say "Who" not "What", still the point is this guy never address a person in particular, and when someone yells "Drop the weapon", every T there isn't going to immediately throw there nades thinking thats what he meant, nor are they all going to drop whatever weapon they may have at the time.

It makes sense if you actually thought about it, rather than reading my grammatical error and assuming I'm retarded.

• Content Count:  44

He didn't listen to a CT's command. It was a grenade, it can be used to hurt and kill the CT's. I don't believe it was a freekill. He got warning, and according to you, many warnings. There is no planting of grenades (I think?) so there is no "He wasn't paying attention". Straight up legit "You didn't follow orders" Kill.

• Content Count:  763

Giving alot of warnings is good, but make sure you adress them right.:thumb:

I don't think you've done anything wrong, it probably just is the admin who had an other perspective on what happened and thought you did sth wrong :huh:

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.