? servers

? players online

3 month baby killed,

• Content Count:  398

i heard the very sad news about the little baby, i cried for 10 minutes,:daydreaming:

did anyone else hear about this horrible incident:daydreaming:

i hope whoever did this gets the worst punishement possible, i am not one to be crule, but i hope whoever gets this gets the death sentance:arghh:

again, i am not mean/evil, but i will not accept the fact that an innocent baby was killed and left there. >:(

i know some people may think what i say is extreme, but really, an innocent baby?? that is disgusting and horrid! and i would NOT be happy if they recieved a 100 year sentance.

Edited by Taylor

• Content Count:  1285

The worst punishment isn't the death sentence, because that's letting them off easy. Frankly, life imprisonment is much worse...You live in constant remembrance of your sins as opposed to the instant oblivion of all of them.

Also sources are alot helpful, because we are not psychic...we don't read behind your posts and see where its happening, or if it really happened.

• Content Count:  89

This must've been fate. The 3 month baby didn't live for a reason. No sense crying about a baby that could've been another person.

Babies could turn out evil or good.

• Content Count:  121

Well, i believe that imprisionment isnt the worst punishment either.

I perfer disembowlement. Or hanging said person up by their thumbs and give him/her paper cuts as deep as possible all over the most sensitive parts in their body. Aka... webbings of hands and feet, under earlobes, eyeballs, etc..

• Content Count:  58

This must've been fate. The 3 month baby didn't live for a reason. No sense crying about a baby that could've been another person.

Babies could turn out evil or good.

Wowww.

• Content Count:  876

Going to prison convicted of abusing/molesting/killing children is about as bad as it gets.

This guy will probably need to be isolated or the other inmates will probably kill him. After they have their way with him. :Randy-git: eww.

• Content Count:  1938

Yea its typical for inmates who were sentenced for crimes against children to not last long in prison. Prison has some of the most intolerant and violent people in it, obviously a child killer won't go by smooth.

And lay off Desu. I myself believe that everything happens for a reason in this world as well, and obviously that child was not meant to survive.

Reply to Thread