? servers

? players online

3 month baby killed,

• Content Count:  830

Shit happens...'nuff said

As hard as it is to admit it, it's the truth. And the truth hurts. People, whether it be children, or adults, or soldiers, or mothers, die/are murdered every single day. I'm not really into the whole "fate" aspect of it all, however, people will come and go with every single day, and there's no one thing in the world that can stop this cycle. We can either cry about it or move on.

• Content Count:  58

there's a difference between accepting the truth and disregarding it... just because you think it "should have happened" does not mean that it's not a sad thing.

• Content Count:  2445

there's a difference between accepting the truth and disregarding it... just because you think it "should have happened" does not mean that it's not a sad thing.

Agreed. You guys shouldn't be so god damn cynical.

• Content Count:  1615

anyone who goes through their lives thinking everything is fate will just use that as an excuse and take no responsibility for their own actions, end up victimizing themselves, and become insecure, selfish people. my .02

• Content Count:  489

anyone who goes through their lives thinking everything is fate will just use that as an excuse and take no responsibility for their own actions, end up victimizing themselves, and become insecure, selfish people. my .02

aka EMO? lol

• Content Count:  1938

So because I am a religious person and believe that everything is fate I will end up a victim, insecure, and selfish?

• Content Count:  398

well i do agree it was fate but it was also a sad tradgady, but come on guys it WAS a baby... it never did anything wrong... i mean yea sure i agree that now it should not be the DP but he should suffer harshly for his actions.

IMO i just hope he tells the truth and gets this whole thing over with!

Reply to Thread