? servers

? players online

*Clears throat* Let's get this out in the open.

• Content Count:  763

I agree with Mystique on the part of "CT's give boring orders like go pool" ...

Personally i try to give every round another rule ... but the problem is u simply don't have alot of choices to send T's if ur playing a map like razor ...

Cuz if u try sending the t's somewhere except for soccer or pool or big cage or ... they always have to pass bout 3 possible escapevents which we barely can cover without becoming a so called nazi-ct...

but i think momently i'm changing the subject of this thread :tape: what i ofcourse realise after i typed everything down :twitch:

• Content Count:  3391

Speak for yourself please.. You don't know shit about what we care for or not.

PB changed into a hell. When i first started playing there, i loved it. Hardly any bitching or whatever. But then the stupid rules came such as: go to pool, go to big cage. That's all they say now. And they are just waiting till some T gets bored of the shitty rules and rebels. CT's need to learn to make fun rules, not the same ones over and over again.

Why u think we don't go into that server? The only thing you hear is: OMG BAN HIM HE FREEKILLED ME! SO what, shit happens. If you dont like to get killed, dont join T...

Ok, so you care, that's great and all but we've yet to see any decision, or a hint of one, in this thread. You're still avoiding the topic and I do not like that. :rant:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  665

I have personally made several posts to help out PB, but every time if I even get a response from anyone... "It's being looked into." Or told PB is just a headache and not worth the effort, it should be just shut down. Some of these issues have been posted about for several months, and alot of response from members, supporters, ect.... But not from higher-ups. So please do not get all defensive when someone says AO's, BD's don't care. This is the proven track record for issues with this server. There is no offence intended, I'm sure. We all know what a great job is done by you in this Community. Just we need that same amount of dedication to PB as well. It is a tough server, real tough for any admin, at any level. But this is why I spend most my time in there, because it needs the most attention.

If progress is being made on bringing warning shots back then thank you very much, as this is needed badly.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  3391

If no AO or BD wants to take on the management of the PB server can we at least nominate someone to do it? Someone that actually plays it daily and is acceptable to input and change? Whether or not you like the server, it's near 100% capacity almost all day every day. It's an extremely popular server and the Jihad bomb added a lot of fun to it. I'm all for being less strict on the server because having Nazi CTs has driven me away from it a little bit.

I joined SG because the PB server was so enjoyable. I'd really not like to see it die from neglect.

• Like 2
Edited by TheVirus

• Content Count:  3380

Guys, this is just PB. You cant fix QQing by muting them for 20 seconds or by throwing fun looking fail mods at the server and hoping you've appeased the beast for a while. We need a Higher Up or someone appointed to take the charge for this server. Now, the server is full a lot so technically, much isnt wrong with it to the non-PBer eye. BUT, for seasoned prisoners (Like most of you reading this) You and I know that there are problems. Warning shots need a come back. New maps NEED to be played. And some CT sided rules need to be dolled out, so the CT can do their fucking job without having to worry about a slay or a kick or a ban. Heres an a small step that I believe someone FINALLY pushed for: Warning shots. Now, if warning shots do come back, thats good. But, that still doesnt fix some things. I think what everyone really needs to remember is that PB isnt supposed to be a nice, T sided oh I wont kill you for that mod. Its SUPPOSED to be kind of unfair for the Ts. Scoff at me if you will, call me stupid if you want, but go to ANY other PB server and do you know what you will see? Ts dying, and then NOT QQing. How about we aim for THAT?

• Content Count:  763

Ts dying, and then NOT QQing. How about we aim for THAT?

ehm yeah, I think we all want to aim for that, problem is ... how?

it's a t's choice to QQ ... think it would be hard to bring in a rule "don't QQ" cuz then the admins will probably have to punish half of the ppl in the PB-server ...

ofcourse you could give it a try ... at first they'll get punished & maybe after that they'll keep it down :thumb: ... or start QQing bout the don't QQ rule ... :crazy:

But stopping people to complain about sth is hard, there is always something to complain about ... & if you should punish ... where do you pull the line? when do you know some1 crossed it?

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.