? servers

? players online

*Clears throat* Let's get this out in the open.

• Content Count:  2942

eww lets not do what eGO does

^

Just mute admins mute all Ts in the beginning of the round. Then before someone opens cells unmute them so there are no crying, spamming, not being able to hear the orders, etc. That is the main problem. And then the cry babies that I always got for camping the armory. If you are the last CT you are most likely going to hide instead of giving and enforcing orders. So there are the Hippocrates that say "Stop camping armory you pussy" but when they are CT they do the same exact thing.

• Content Count:  3697

Amazing post. Well put. I don't play hosties much anymore, but these were some of the exact things I hated about it.

(I loved being a t and making up rules, then seeing if I could get away with following my own rules. However if I got shot I never complained, because I knew it was me testing my own luck heh)

• Content Count:  1824

Amazing post. Well put. I don't play hosties much anymore, but these were some of the exact things I hated about it.

(I loved being a t and making up rules, then seeing if I could get away with following my own rules. However if I got shot I never complained, because I knew it was me testing my own luck heh)

This isn't a hosties mod, it's Prison Break.

I would like confirmation from an AO or BD that if deemed necessary Admins can mute T's for 20 sec at the beginning of the round to shut them up.

I also would love if Warning shots Required would be put back up into the rules. People come in and start shooting people in the face just because they overstepped a certain area by just a centimeter. It really pisses me off that people can actually see someone getting blocked out of an area and spray down the whole lot of T's for being blocked from that area. Please reinstate that rule!!!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  522

...Immediately half of the terrorists are spamming "OPEN CELLS" "OPEN CELLZ MAN" "OH EM GEE OPEN CELLZ BY 4 OR FREEDAY". Honestly, when people spam that i just want to leave them shut and only let out the non-spammers. I constantly have to say "SHUT UP, SHUT THE FUCK UP" when I spawn just to limit the chatter so myself or another CT can give rules. MOST CT'S WON'T OPEN CELLS UNTIL RULES ARE GIVEN. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP IF YOU WANT TO BE LET OUT....

totally fucking agree. its annoying as fuck when you are trying to give rules and t's are just spamming the mic chat. for that matter the fucking personal conversations need to stop too. if you want to chat it up, go on vent, or type that shit out, but it seems to happen every round where someone is like "YO GUYZ JUMP OVER HERE... NO HERE... NO NOT THERE, HERE! KEWL GUYZ!" just to fucking get to 'an invisible ledge' or stack into a pyramid. meanwhile, im trying to tell someone to turn around and stop disobeying orders to give them a chance like the rules say, which ends up in me dying because i had to type "go back or die" and got stabbed from behind.

• Content Count:  1824

totally fucking agree. its annoying as fuck when you are trying to give rules and t's are just spamming the mic chat. for that matter the fucking personal conversations need to stop too. if you want to chat it up, go on vent, or type that shit out, but it seems to happen every round where someone is like "YO GUYZ JUMP OVER HERE... NO HERE... NO NOT THERE, HERE! KEWL GUYZ!" just to fucking get to 'an invisible ledge' or stack into a pyramid. meanwhile, im trying to tell someone to turn around and stop breaking the rules to give them a chance like the rules say, which ends up in me dying because i had to type "go back or die" and got stabbed from behind.

A suggestion for you, don't use written warnings. If you have a mic use it, if they don't listen, kill them.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.