? servers

? players online

*Clears throat* Let's get this out in the open.

• Content Count:  6559

Prison Break is a steaming pile of bullshit drama. We should have closed it when we first opened it and saw this crap coming.

It's like trying to admin 4chan and admins get in trouble because of the vagueness of that twilight zone server.

• Content Count:  763

say t's off mic for the 1st 20-30 seconds if they talk kill them

I agree on killing the nagging t's ... problem is it takes too much time too find em:gtturtle:

& i also support the "put on warningshots again" idea :usa2:

also i don't agree with closing a server down just cuz u can't directly make it perfect ... dunno bout u guys but i'm not that fast a quitter :angry:

• Content Count:  444

Yeah ppl bitch, so what? It means nothing. They bitch for 3 reasons, either they dont know the rules, didnt read/hear commands, or they are just trying to piss you off. None of this is the cts fault, and most bitching just needs to be ignored.

If they cannot produce a demo that shows you breaking the rules, then why should you care? If someone is a "freekiller" they will no doubt give you plenty of chances to demo them breaking the rules. If you are a straight player, you should have nothing to fear.

The only time its really a problem is at the start of a round when they try to drown out orders, but if it gets real bad I just tell them to stfu till the orders have been given, or be shot.

O sure, 1 or 2 ppl says "you cant do that" or some stupid crap like that. So i tell em yes i can, its an order follow it or die(the rules say comply or die!). At wich point they comply, always. I have Never had to shoot anyone for talking over orders(in cells at least), so i think a 20 sec mute script is not really needed, just bigger balls on the cts at times. Mute script would not really hurt

anything though.

also 90% of the time when i shoot someone to warn them for not following orders they scream "freeshot" and demand to heal, this and many other tactics are just designed to piss off the cts and slow them way down.

Its like jazzy says, most bitching is just trying to get under the cts skin, not to mention delay them while another t stabs you in the back. Dont fall for it, if they dont start to move in the direction they are sopposed to go, shoot em.

Any game that works on the honor system alone is gonna have some bitching involved, but its more than worth it for a game this good. The only other thing even close is crazy bobs, and if you really wanna see some bitching and fun grey areas in the rule book try playing that shit sometime.

Edited by awesomebillfromdawsonvile

• Content Count:  3391

Prison Break is a steaming pile of bullshit drama. We should have closed it when we first opened it and saw this crap coming.

It's like trying to admin 4chan and admins get in trouble because of the vagueness of that twilight zone server.

Can we get some legit input on muting the Ts at the start of the round? This has been suggested for quite a while and there's been little to no response from an AO+. We need a ruling.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1824

Can we get some legit input on muting the Ts at the start of the round? This has been suggested for quite a while and there's been little to no response from an AO+. We need a ruling.

From what i've seen, don't even bother wasting your breathe on it. The AOs and BDs rarely even give a shit for that server.

• Content Count:  3457

From what i've seen, don't even bother wasting your breathe on it. The AOs and BDs rarely even give a shit for that server.

Speak for yourself please.. You don't know shit about what we care for or not.

PB changed into a hell. When i first started playing there, i loved it. Hardly any bitching or whatever. But then the stupid rules came such as: go to pool, go to big cage. That's all they say now. And they are just waiting till some T gets bored of the shitty rules and rebels. CT's need to learn to make fun rules, not the same ones over and over again.

Why u think we don't go into that server? The only thing you hear is: OMG BAN HIM HE FREEKILLED ME! SO what, shit happens. If you dont like to get killed, dont join T...

• Content Count:  4263

Lol mysti, when pb first was created at SG, half the admins nearly got striked/banned and we all nearly drowned in QQ till we got rules and behavior sorted out.

PB isn't ignored, we just prefer more discussion than making hasty decisions

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.