? servers

? players online

Since..

• Content Count:  1521

Hey

Well im new to killing floor .

And I downloaded the weekend trial ,and now i have the game forever :) (The bad way )

Anyway , nd i wanted to ask

If U up lvls on solo , like perks nd shit , will they be upgraded when u play online aswell?

Kthanks

• Content Count:  243

Which brings up another question... if I bought Killing Floor on my Steam account, will my levels stick with my Steam account or does it make some file that I have to backup if I reinstall the game (you have to do this with your Call of Duty profiles).

• Content Count:  378

I believe you would need to back it up. Steam does not have servers to keep player content on, it would overload them lol. I wont do the math of how many servers you would need to keep over 50-100 thousand player files. I am not sure which folder you would need to backup, but if you would like I can find out.

• Content Count:  243

I believe you would need to back it up. Steam does not have servers to keep player content on, it would overload them lol. I wont do the math of how many servers you would need to keep over 50-100 thousand player files. I am not sure which folder you would need to backup, but if you would like I can find out.

It's fine, I'll find out myself. Thanks for answering my question. :thumb:

Reply to Thread