? servers

? players online

NFL Week 7

• Content Count:  2417

I'm not expecting miracles, but from the sound of it you just can't stand to see Favre/Vikings do well.. are you a Packers Fan? An upset CheeseHead that isn't happy with the fact that Favre is now playing for the enemy?

He's a Pats fan....

• Content Count:  3440

He's a Pats fan....

Even worse.. BandWagon jumpers, Let's brag about the season we had while we were caught cheating!

ps: However unlikely, it is possible that he is a long time Pats fan in which case we can forgive him.

Even worse.. BandWagon jumpers, Let's brag about the season we had while we were caught cheating!

ps: However unlikely, it is possible that he is a long time Pats fan in which case we can forgive him.

Half the people I know have been watching since Bledsoe and honestly don't care about people who cry about cheating since if it was their team they would mention about their regular season record.

Half the people I know have been watching since Bledsoe and honestly don't care about people who cry about cheating since if it was their team they would mention about their regular season record.

No team is perfect I just find it the wrong thing to brag about.. and almost every Pats fan around these parts were 9'ers & Cowboys fans a few years back.

No team is perfect I just find it the wrong thing to brag about.. and almost every Pats fan around these parts were 9'ers & Cowboys fans a few years back.

By around these parts are you talking about Utah or the forums?

Also if I'm ever going to brag about my team it would probably be more about passing records since no matter how much you cheat, cheating doesn't make the WRs catch the ball.

• Content Count:  1082

By around these parts are you talking about Utah or the forums?

Also if I'm ever going to brag about my team it would probably be more about passing records since no matter how much you cheat, cheating doesn't make the WRs catch the ball.

Sticky gloves man... jk lol (Pats fan, Born and raised in Mass.)

Sticky gloves man... jk lol (Pats fan, Born and raised in Mass.)

Like I said before got no problem with a long time fan. Find some other successes to brag about rather than the "near perfect" season.

• Content Count:  851

Ye I enjoy watching Denver beat the shit out of bad teams that think they're good.

Lol Jk Jk, It'll be close ^^.

yeah it will be a good game but we will win unlike two weeks ago (damn favre)

Reply to Thread