? servers

? players online

NFL Week 7

• Content Count:  3440

Also, now starts the downfall of Favres season. He'll be too shaken up from that interception and loss to keep going as he did.

You couldn't be more wrong. Favre is a seasoned vet he's used to upset's and the occasional interception. I highly doubt it will effect his gameplay to the extent that you seem to think it will.

• Content Count:  4473

You couldn't be more wrong. Favre is a seasoned vet he's used to upset's and the occasional interception. I highly doubt it will effect his gameplay to the extent that you seem to think it will.

lol, yeah. Favre has thrown so many interceptions that lost games for his team (even though this one wasn't his fault) over the years. He used to it and comes back to play the game as he always has.

• Content Count:  2433

Oh really? Tell me why then at the end of every season he throws in the towel and stops trying? He doesn't have the energy to play 16 games, he will crack.

• Content Count:  1070

yep same, but next week will be fun right eskomo

Ye I enjoy watching Denver beat the shit out of bad teams that think they're good.

Lol Jk Jk, It'll be close ^^.

• Content Count:  3440

Oh really? Tell me why then at the end of every season he throws in the towel and stops trying? He doesn't have the energy to play 16 games, he will crack.

I'm not expecting miracles, but from the sound of it you just can't stand to see Favre/Vikings do well.. are you a Packers Fan? An upset CheeseHead that isn't happy with the fact that Favre is now playing for the enemy?

Reply to Thread