? servers

? players online

New Map - Looking for ppl to test it.

• Content Count:  26

So I finally got around to fixing all the bugs and also added some fun stuff.

Check it out, the following link is the download, i couldnt seem to zip all the files into a bsp anymore, did valve put the kibosh on that?

http://rapidshare.com/files/404600679/jb_map.rar.html

Tell me what you think and if your a mapper and know why bspzip, pakrat, or packbsp dont work right anymore please do let me know.

• Content Count:  763

Tell me what you think .

I took a rather quick look at ur map ... had to stop since the purple nearly made me puke ...

There are alot of textures missing ... i could barely recognize the soccer & the maze is nothing but purple ...

beside from that it looks like a cool map

bajailgizmoduck0000.jpg

bajailgizmoduck0001.jpg

bajailgizmoduck0006.jpg

bajailgizmoduck0005.jpg

bajailgizmoduck0007.jpg

bajailgizmoduck0009.jpg

bajailgizmoduck0008.jpg

bajailgizmoduck0010.jpg

bajailgizmoduck0004.jpg

bajailgizmoduck0002.jpg

bajailgizmoduck0003.jpg

• Content Count:  763

exacto did you place the textures and sounds in the correct places? I had 4 other people put them in the right spots and none of them had any texture problems. Let me know.

i'll take another look at it ... i don't remember placing any textures or sounds so it could be i simply forgot to do some stuff ... i'll edit when i checked it :blink1:

• Content Count:  1026

looks amazing. more amazing than i originally thought. Please fix the texture issues and put it up again. Then request it for the PB server! We need more jails now that most were removed!!!

Did you also have texture issues when playing it and did you move the materials and sound files to the correct places? The read me!.txt file in the zip tells you where to put everything.

I will edit this later to show people the updated screenshots.

:confused1: Also i need to talk with a mapper in the community; i was told to get in touch with paul? I need help with bspzip or pakrat if anyone else knows them please get in touch with me either PM or xfire Gizmoduckcos. TY.

All custom textures should be on the map file.

I would like them to be on the map file but since the css update all the programs like winbspzip, pakrat, etc do not work so i cant just add the files to the bsp anymore, and if i manually add each file thats probably 1000 lines of code to type, which i dont want to do. =/ Im hoping that im just using them wrong, but im not sure.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.