? servers

? players online

can i kill someone for micspamming?

• Content Count:  3391

As far as I know, you can't punish a T for talking. Granted, mic spamming is more than just talking, but it's the same principle. I support killing a T that is mic spamming if an admin is not present. Just make sure the person actually is mic spamming and not just playing random crap through HLSS/HLDJ. Also, be sure to warn them first that if they do not stop spamming that you will kill them. Before you take any action I would recommend recording a demo to prevent any player complaints against you. Type 'record demoname' in console. Quotes are not needed.

The best option is to go to the chatbox and ask for an admin to come in and monitor it. You can also add admins to your Steam Friends list. I think taking matters into your own hands might be a bad idea because your view of mic spamming might be different than others. Personally, I can't stand any chatter that isn't relevant to the game. This includes singing, whistling, stupid sounds ("I like turdles.", random Family Guy sound bites, etc). I'm fairly harsh when it comes to this but I don't tolerate it and I'm sure many other players feel the same.

• Content Count:  763

People get muted when they die

yeh but problem starts when they reconnect (& get un-muted) in that case they can happily spam around & only thing we can do is get admin or have every1 in the server to mute this guy ...

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.