? servers

? players online

terrorist to scared to rebel and just taking up slots

• Content Count:  763

If no one else is rebelling then lead by example. Kill a CT and at least throw your gun(s) towards the Ts before you die and the action will begin.

yeh ... well i sometimes do this ... & u know how annoying it is to make the choice of not fighting on ur own, but sacrifice ur life to give others the gun & then see how a noob picks it up & says " omg this ain't mine " & throws it towards the ct's ...:mad2:

• Content Count:  446

I get pissed off when I see pussy ass terrorists who do nothing but wait till the end of the round to get an LR. Makes me wish I had the will to abuse admin and slay them ;-)

This ^

• Content Count:  763

I get pissed off when I see pussy ass terrorists who do nothing but wait till the end of the round to get an LR. Makes me wish I had the will to abuse admin and slay them ;-)

just say u accidentaly slayed the wrong guy? :blink1:

• Content Count:  11501

SG-way to get members :bigsmile:

but still ppl can chose for a not rebel round(s) ... i think the pb still is fun when u don't rebel ... like i can be in the space jail disco listening to the "are you ready" song for hours :happy:

No.

LOL.

But there really isn't anything to do about it. I forget if we considered snitching as team killing or not, but other than that...the only solution is to buy Sup. and get a reserved slot.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.