? servers

? players online

A wireless router question....

• Content Count:  1755

How do I make my wireless router into a bridge for my laptop so I can git a wider wireless range for my laptop? I saw on the internet I can do that but didn't really check it out since my internet was working at that time. Any help or advice will be helpful. I didn't try to install it yet I thought I'd leave this question up and see the responses when I git back from school

Thanks guys :GEEK:

• Content Count:  1755

Well obviously you guys don't know what Ima talking aboot lol Ima try to explain this a bit better.

I have a wireless card in my laptop. I can pick up my router with a strong signal using the laptop's wireless card but my internet is down so I disconnected the router. (I never had lag problems with my router. Ever.) What I want to do since routers have a bigger signal radius then the laptop's wireless network card is.......use my router to pick the signal of other people's routers and connect to them and use their internet. How do I do that? lol Thats what I need help in.

• Content Count:  4263

Thats horribly illegal virdebello!

For the others: For some reason when i play i get good fps/ping, but everyone now and again my game will kinda freeze, where everything goes really laggy for me, but not for others (i can tell because i can still hear people talking normally). Its not the game, because these lag patches affect my vent as well

• Content Count:  135

lol.. thief... anyways, your wireless router would have support bridging.. you'll have to check your manufacturer. i recall saying u can get a better connection in another room. you can set a computer there to rape the signal, then setup internet sharing on that computer so your laptop can piggyback it.. but doubt u be able to game off it.

Reply to Thread