? servers

? players online

Things you can & cannot do

• Content Count:  446

Sending T's to Solitary (brought up by bad dog ingame)

Allowed

Killing a Team Killer?

Not allowed

Killing Micspammers (only if no admins are on, and you must give the order to quit micspamming)

Not allowed

Killing a person talking when you're a CT and attempting to give orders (must give orders for them to stfu)

Not allowed

First of all it's the Admin's job to take care of rule breakers and it's NOT up to the players.

If there is no admin on this is what you should do:

1. Tell them to shut up

2. Record

3. Call an admin

4. Post a player complaint

It will not help to kill them it will just make it worse.

Im not 100% sure what you mean about "Killing a Team Killer?"

Edited by Neo

• Content Count:  763

1. Tell them to shut up

2. Record

3. Call an admin

have little question bout this record/demo thing ... can some1 tell me where i can find info about recording/demoing some1 ...

• Content Count:  220

have little question bout this record/demo thing ... can some1 tell me where i can find info about recording/demoing some1 ...

I dont know where to find the info but its easy :) when playing ingame type "record whateverthenameofthedemoisyoudeside" (without the ") and then it will record EVERYTHING that you hear and see EXCEPT your own voice. It will see chat. Then when you dont want it to record anymore you just type stop in console. Then when you want the demo you go to :C (most likly, but other drives are possible) > steam > steamapps > username > counter strike > cstrike > find the file called whateverthenameofthedemoyoudiside. :) no harder than that. The demo is normally to big to upload to SG so go through megaupload.com or filedropper.com :)

Anyways im posting to get TWO questions asked :)

can you give ONE person (or a group) special treatment?

And please update the solitary thingy :)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2167

Im not 100% sure what you mean about "Killing a Team Killer?"

When a T runs into electric_large's execution chamber and another T presses the button

should a CT be allowed to kill the TKing T?

If it's not in Modt, then it's not a rule?

Want to stand by that rule?

I will go bitchass CT on you next time you're on, and say whatever isn't in the MOTD just so i can kill you.

Edited by Jazzyy

• Content Count:  4685

When a T runs into electric_large's execution chamber and another T presses the button

should a CT be allowed to kill the TKing T?

Want to stand by that rule?

I will go bitchass CT on you next time you're on, and say whatever isn't in the MOTD just so i can kill you.

You do know that the rules are in the motd and those are the rules DUR DUR DUR.

• Content Count:  444

Killing a person talking when you're a CT and attempting to give orders (must give orders for them to stfu)

Not allowed

First of all it's the Admin's job to take care of rule breakers and it's NOT up to the players.

1. Tell them to shut up

2. Record

3. Call an admin

neos quote ^

Um i think hes saying that if ppl are always talking over your orders, you can order them to stfu for a sec so you can give orders. its not really mic or rule breaking, they are just trying to blah blah blah over you orders. I think theres nothing wrong with giving a 5 sec silence order, and in some cases i would never be able to give commands at the start of a round with out giving that order for silence first 1st.

What im saying is if you say cts cant order the ts to be silent long enough to give orders, then you leave alot of room open for foul play, like say all the ts decide to speak over their least favorite ct. This would break the game very quickly.(and thats exactly what ppl have tried on me b4 i told em to stfu and listen.)

I think there is nothing wrong with shooting for talking over your orders, so long as you warn them b4 hand to stfu for a sec, and allow them to talk after your orders have been given.

Its an order and the rules are pretty open ended as to what giving an order can mean. In an actual prison, im sure they have "quiet time" every now and then, and while in an actual prison they may not enforce quiet time with a bullet they will beat your ass, and since you cant do that on css i recommend shooting them a lil till they stop.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.