? servers

? players online

Post your REAL guns!

• Content Count:  129

Not a bad price but a Maverick 88 is $200 and I got my Mossberg 500 with two separate barrels for $350 :larry:

I guess it would depend on where it's sold. It's standard issue for the Chinese armed forces. I'm in Rhode Island, so not that great prices in sporting goods. But very loose gun laws. At least I don't live in Mass!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3440

@CollieFlower

I'm curious how your P22 is holding up for you?

I had one and it stove-piped more than any other gun I've ever owned, seen or even heard of. After about 1 magazine of shooting it would start to stove-pipe.

And then didn't stop until you tore it down and cleaned it. And just to be clear no, it wasn't cheap or problematic ammo. I have a Ruger Mark III and using the same ammo had no problems at all.

I ended ditching the P22 pretty quickly so I'm curious how it's holding up for you.

I picked up an Ruger SR22 for my son as a replacement and we haven't had any issues.

Edited by Itch
Tag

• Content Count:  1406

@CollieFlower

I'm curious how your P22 is holding up for you?

I had one and it stove-piped more than any other gun I've ever owned, seen or even heard of. After about 1 magazine of shooting it would start to stove-pipe.

And then didn't stop until you tore it down and cleaned it. And just to be clear no, it wasn't cheap or problematic ammo. I have a Ruger Mark III and using the same ammo had no problems at all.

I ended ditching the P22 pretty quickly so I'm curious how it's holding up for you.

I picked up an Ruger SR22 for my son as a replacement and we haven't had any issues.

So far no issues at all! Fired about 150 rounds through it so far with no issues what so ever. I only use Remington ammo though. Have been eyeing a p32 at my local store. Might snag it soon.

• Content Count:  3440

So far no issues at all! Fired about 150 rounds through it so far with no issues what so ever. I only use Remington ammo though. Have been eyeing a p32 at my local store. Might snag it soon.

I typically don't buy cheap ammo, and put only brand name ammo through my guns, I'm glad you didn't run into the problems I did.

After my problems began I found all kinds of forums and videos of the same problem. Apparently they are specific to the P22, but there are some ways to mitigate the issues if you do run into them.

I've had other Walther's in the past that never had issues. I thought I just had a lemon until I saw others with the same problems.

Generally speaking both the Walther PPK and the KelTec P32 are great guns. Of course there are pros and cons to every firearm.

• Content Count:  1406

I typically don't buy cheap ammo, and put only brand name ammo through my guns, I'm glad you didn't run into the problems I did.

After my problems began I found all kinds of forums and videos of the same problem. Apparently they are specific to the P22, but there are some ways to mitigate the issues if you do run into them.

I've had other Walther's in the past that never had issues. I thought I just had a lemon until I saw others with the same problems.

Generally speaking both the Walther PPK and the KelTec P32 are great guns. Of course there are pros and cons to every firearm.

I agree with that last statement. I also might get a p226. Sig is made 15 mins from where I grew up. Home grown guns ^^

• Content Count:  177

Been a while since I've posted. I've upgraded my armory to include an AR-50 (.50 BMG), GAP-10 (.308), SCAR 17 (.308), and my AR-15 (.223)

AR-50, GAP-10, AR-15

IMG_20160103_113313128_zpsbgkyvqb6.jpg

SCAR-17

IMG_20160312_130622517_HDR_zpsnhbyopz4.jpg

• Like 1

• Content Count:  129

I'm gonna get a Glock21 for my next gun. However, I am interested in buying a H&KG3 Battle rifle

Reply to Thread