? servers

? players online

Post your REAL guns!

• Content Count:  1064

that picture was taken during one of my guard duties in the army

They gave you a fucking AUG??? I want one but I don't know how much they cost, if they're legal, and where to buy them l:

- spyder

• Content Count:  2167

They gave you a fucking AUG??? I want one but I don't know how much they cost, if they're legal, and where to buy them l:

- spyder

The only ones you can reasonably get in this country are semi-auto. http://www.steyrarms.com/products/sporting-riflespistols/steyr-auga3-sa-usa/ The real ones can be had but only with mountains of paperwork.

• Content Count:  177

The only ones you can reasonably get in this country are semi-auto. http://www.steyrarms.com/products/sporting-riflespistols/steyr-auga3-sa-usa/ The real ones can be had but only with mountains of paperwork.

AUG in the US are only about $1800 for the A3 version (semi-auto of course). The A1's are a boat load more but I really never liked the optic it came with. There's a company that makes a clone called MSAR, their A3 copies are about $1300 and of decent quality. As with most unique guns though, they'll get you on the mags, cost you an arm and a leg to get a decent number of AUG mags.

• Content Count:  1064

Not bad, T. The last time I went shooting, I got to shoot my AR15, my mother's competition 1911, and a couple of my dad's Glocks. Then my dad's buddy stopped at the range and let me shoot his .50, and every time I squeezed the trigger it moved me back 18 inches.

Reply to Thread