? servers

? players online

Who does what for a job?

• Content Count:  1938

lol everyone has all these big jobs. I'm a cook at a fancy restaurant. We used to be big back in the day and talk show celebrities used to come down and eat here. We've got their pictures with sigs on the walls.

I'm also a full time student at my local community college ACCC. Majoring in Biology with plans to transfer into BioChemistry.

I'm betting i'm going to get arrested 4 years after i get my biochem degree.

• Content Count:  1384

I have a co-worker that's an Ohio State graduate.. and well he isn't helping improve my opinion of "THE Ohio State University" at all.

I am a Systems Administrator for a University.

You'll get a bad apple or two from most every tree. (Provided they produce apples)

• Content Count:  2661

marketer manager, editor, back-end customer support/whateverthefucktheyneedmetodo for a financial publishing company http://www.investorplace.com

Gets busy as hell, especially when the market sucks like now and we just had a meeting about sales be down for the last two weeks. fuck.

really? wow.

I'm a Finance major and have been trying to land an internship on wall street for a while. Are you a CPA/CFA/CFP perchance?

• Content Count:  6559

LOL, shit no. We have professional fund managers who write our issues and advice, we just try to get people to buy the newsletters. We have about 12 advisors who write for us. The other 140 of us all work on the back end stuff, like websites, video, accounting, marketing (most important/hectic department where I work), etc etc.

We write the marketing pieces, which mix advice with advertising, it's like a big tease that makes the reader want more details, and then we advertise on websites, direct mail, direct email, expos blah blah and that's how we get them.

I don't have the patience for finance, even though I took many classes as part of my international business/business admin double major in college. Aside from the fundementals which were fun, memorizing equations and how to calculate the beta of a company made me want to shoot myself.

Reply to Thread