? servers

? players online

Who does what for a job?

• Content Count:  2661

I unload air-containers, so much easier than loading :) Going to transfer to Sort after this next semester though.

Yeah I applied for sort. Seems like such a bitch because you have to know all these zip codes. But it pays a dollar more.

LOL, shit no. We have professional fund managers who write our issues and advice, we just try to get people to buy the newsletters. We have about 12 advisors who write for us. The other 140 of us all work on the back end stuff, like websites, video, accounting, marketing (most important/hectic department where I work), etc etc.

We write the marketing pieces, which mix advice with advertising, it's like a big tease that makes the reader want more details, and then we advertise on websites, direct mail, direct email, expos blah blah and that's how we get them.

I don't have the patience for finance, even though I took many classes as part of my international business/business admin double major in college. Aside from the fundementals which were fun, memorizing equations and how to calculate the beta of a company made me want to shoot myself.

Oh I see. Weird how I find those kind of things fun. I'm REAL big into stock trading and options. For fun I like to read books on Options pricing formulas. Its such a highly leveraged financial derivative and I find them utterly fascinating.

• Content Count:  6559

Well it's good that you find it interesting. There's a lot of money in it if you get your foot in the door. I wish I found it interesting. I've always been good at math, I just never liked it.

Reply to Thread