? servers

? players online

I Wish That I Could Apply.

• Content Count:  331

I'd like To apply for admin, But I don't want to waste your anyones time by making the application before I believe I am Ready.

Mainly, Its Because I don't know how I will pay for it. I have enough money, But not in paypal or credit card form. If someone could explain to me how to put my money into a paypal account, it would be appreciated very much.

Thanks For Reading and Please Reply

Edited by Soviet1

• Content Count:  619

Well im only 15 but what u need to do is go to a bank and get a cashcard account (Visa electron) then start a paypal and add that cards info to it. Cos u need to be 16 for credit card -.-

Well im only 15 but what u need to do is go to a bank and get a cashcard account (Visa electron) then start a paypal and add that cards info to it. Cos u need to be 16 for credit card -.-

Thank You Very Much Widow.

And, To Everyone Else Who Replied:

Yes, I Know I Can't Apply Until I Am Older, But Other Than That, Its Just The Issue With Payment, and Either Way, I'd Still Like To Be Able To Use Paypal.

Thank You Everyone.

• Content Count:  830

Thank You Very Much Widow.

And, To Everyone Else Who Replied:

Yes, I Know I Can't Apply Until I Am Older, But Other Than That, Its Just The Issue With Payment, and Either Way, I'd Still Like To Be Able To Use Paypal.

Thank You Everyone.

Are You Trying To Compensate For Your Age By Typing Out Every Single First Letter Of Each Word In Caps? This Is Not How Big Boys Write.

Are You Trying To Compensate For Your Age By Typing Out Every Single First Letter Of Each Word In Caps? This Is Not How Big Boys Write.

No, I'm Not. This Is How I Type, Sorry If It Bothers You.

Reply to Thread