? servers

? players online

I Wish That I Could Apply.

• Content Count:  1615

I'd like To apply for admin, But I don't want to waste your anyones time by making the application before I believe I am Ready.

Mainly, Its Because I don't know how I will pay for it. I have enough money, But not in paypal or credit card form. If someone could explain to me how to put my money into a paypal account, it would be appreciated very much.

Thanks For Reading and Please Reply

paypals are free set one up, then figure out whether you are going to use a credit card or your bank account to pay

dont give up because you are under age, if you can prove to zm that you are mature enough to handle admin than it is possible you will get it

• Content Count:  876

I remember seeing the name [CC]Soviet on the servers. He didn't draw any attention to himself, which is good. I'll keep an eye out for you so if you do go forward for admin, I can leave a recomendation.

Cheers!

• Content Count:  331

paypals are free set one up, then figure out whether you are going to use a credit card or your bank account to pay

dont give up because you are under age, if you can prove to zm that you are mature enough to handle admin than it is possible you will get it

I am going to try and set up a bank account, and pay through there. I don't like the idea of credit cards, if you don't have the money to pay for an item when you buy it, when the bill comes, I think its hard to say you'll have the money to pay for it plus interest.

I won't give up on wanting to become an admin, I'll just play on the server, post in the forums, and wait until I am considered ready by the Admins.

• Content Count:  1615

I am going to try and set up a bank account, and pay through there. I don't like the idea of credit cards, if you don't have the money to pay for an item when you buy it, when the bill comes, I think its hard to say you'll have the money to pay for it plus interest.

I won't give up on wanting to become an admin, I'll just play on the server, post in the forums, and wait until I am considered ready by the Admins.

im the same as blank, prove to me that you are mature enough to handle it and i will approve you also

Reply to Thread