? servers

? players online

New Prison Break Mutiny Rule?

• Content Count:  763

When it comes to the teleports, it is a give in that they are a no-no. Why? Because if CTs give order to go to pool, and you run and tele to kitchen, then your disobeying orders and therefore will be killed. It's a give in. Unless a teleport happens to take you where your ordered to go, it's not allowed.

ehm, i think teleports are more like vents, they lead to places where are guns & therefor shouldnt be used

-in most maps teleport= armory

-in razor, teleport =

-> pool, ct area, near scout

-> garage, m228 + awpvent

-> kitchen, mac10

so every1 who uses a teleport is for as far as i concern a rebellor & will receive a headshot with my regards :boxing:

• Content Count:  6213

Few rules I want to add the JB server.

*No Teleports

*No Ct Areas like catwalk

*Ts can not open cells. *Suggestion*

When ts go onto the catwalk its most likely they will get a gun in armory or somewhere and rebel

Also with the teleports it will lead somewhere they will get a gun and rebel.

I don't know if you guys want to add ts cannot open cells in rules but its an suggestion.

These rules will minimize rebels or freekilling on accident

There are few maps that have ct areas and teleports.

I think you need to learn how to play prison break. Go CT, say all three of those things. Those are rules you would make as a CT, not a rule of the server.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  678

Ugh just no on all of those rules.......its simple common sense if you give an order to go to big cage....and someone teleports to pool,kitchen,garage,etc...they will be killed because they are not following orders......the catwalk thing....dumbest thing i've heard in a long time....how about we just don't open cells and do nothing the whole round!

• Content Count:  358

No. Why would we want to minimize rebelling? That's the whole point of PB -.-

Those are orders the Cts give anyways. Rules in the MOTD are rules that you must follow or you will get slayed/warned/banned. What you just suggested wouldn't work. Punishing T's for playing the game correctly? lol

+1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.