? servers

? players online

New Prison Break Mutiny Rule?

• Content Count:  232

I think what he means is..well you know the "if your in vents, you die" rule?? AUTO, dont need to say it. I think he means that he wants catwalks and teleporters to be autodeath + maybe opening cells to.

YES! thats what im saying! All the rules i suggest like teleports and catwalks are autokill! its like the same thing with armoury and vents

• Content Count:  1053

The rules are fine as it is.

If a T is killed on catwalk, he was either told not to be on there or he wasn't, ones legal and one is a freekill.

Whether we add more auto kills or not, the level of freekilling by douchebags will stay remotely the same, this is basically making it less work for CT's. which most of them simply don't do shit and camp.

• Content Count:  2122

Few rules I want to add the JB server.

*No Teleports

*No Ct Areas like catwalk

*Ts can not open cells. *Suggestion*

When ts go onto the catwalk its most likely they will get a gun in armory or somewhere and rebel

Also with the teleports it will lead somewhere they will get a gun and rebel.

I don't know if you guys want to add ts cannot open cells in rules but its an suggestion.

These rules will minimize rebels or freekilling on accident

There are few maps that have ct areas and teleports.

I say we also add a rule saying that if a T goes outside of his cell, he gets banned.

• Content Count:  763

wait so terrorist are allowed to use teleports?

so if it's razor,

they are allowed to teleport to pool?

they are allowed to teleport to garage?

the t inside isolation is allowed to leave it & start running around happily?

i can agree on the part don't shoot the 1 that has luck of isolation but teleports should be auto-kill to

other whise we have to say don't leave isolation don't use teleports etc from the moment we open cells ... & if some1 else speak at the same time they don't hear us & use teleport & get killed & start QQ bout freekill

had this yesterday & eventually every1 started whining again

• Content Count:  605

The rules are fine as is...

When it comes to the teleports, it is a give in that they are a no-no. Why? Because if CTs give order to go to pool, and you run and tele to kitchen, then your disobeying orders and therefore will be killed. It's a give in. Unless a teleport happens to take you where your ordered to go, it's not allowed.

And not all maps are the same as far as Catwalks go, so saying "No Catwalks" is kind've stupid. And not all maps have a way for T's to open cells before CTs can, and the reason it's there is that it's a secret. If the person knows how to open the cell and release prisoners, then CTs need to give quick orders and enforce asap.

TL:DR - Rules are fine. Dont screw with em.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.