? servers

? players online

NFL Week 12

• Content Count:  13

giants@broncos was a good game

steelers@ravens is one of my fav game, both teams playing well even without big ben

cards@titans, congrats to vyoung and titans on last play, goodluck next week

pats@saints, of course i want pats to win but my money is on saints =]

• Content Count:  4473

Steelers suck.

They had Roethlisberger on the sideline as well as Polamalu. Their defense is nowhere near as good without Polamalu and Roethlisberger gets the job done with the offense. The Steelers are a defensive team, so if your defense isn't close to 100%, don't count on the offense to score more than they usually do, especially if the franchise QB isn't playing.

They almost won with a good effort by the young backup QB, but the big mistake by him caused the loss. With Polamalu, they are dangerous; without him, they are pedestrian. His absence hurts them more than Roethlisberger's.

• Content Count:  851

they had roethlisberger on the sideline as well as polamalu. Their defense is nowhere near as good without polamalu and roethlisberger gets the job done with the offense. The steelers are a defensive team, so if your defense isn't close to 100%, don't count on the offense to score more than they usually do, especially if the franchise qb isn't playing.

They almost won with a good effort by the young backup qb, but the big mistake by him caused the loss. With polamalu, they are dangerous; without him, they are pedestrian. His absence hurts them more than roethlisberger's.

what are you trying to say?????

• Content Count:  13

Anyone hear if Bush is going to play in the game tonight or have any injury report for the game?

just watched nfl network and they said he didnt practice last fri and sat and its questionable

Reply to Thread