? servers

? players online

Razer Suggestions

• Content Count:  930

I really like the map, I think the textures are a bit... dark? In a bad sorta way but it's better than "piss yellow" haha.

I really like the improvements such as the added catwalk in front of cells and the variety of weaponry for cts. I never played for long so I've not got much more input to put in but great work man.

• Content Count:  701

I really like the map, I think the textures are a bit... dark? In a bad sorta way but it's better than "piss yellow" haha.

I really like the improvements such as the added catwalk in front of cells and the variety of weaponry for cts. I never played for long so I've not got much more input to put in but great work man.

The textures are supposed to be dark, it is supposed to be an atmosphere sort of thing. same with the lighting.

• Content Count:  930

The textures are supposed to be dark, it is supposed to be an atmosphere sort of thing. same with the lighting.

I know, I'm just saying it's kinda depressing haha. Poor T's left in their cells until auto-open.

• Content Count:  881

there are buttons you know >.>

Also

Final version. Kthxbye. lol. Here is the finalized fix. T-team works on my server, so idk why it work on the SG one.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D8S1YJWQ

glad to see the comments from the day i tested w/ ya were used :p soz i'd have done more but i was swamped this week

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.