? servers

? players online

Razer Suggestions

• Content Count:  881

Orginally, it was all I could offer, was more options for them. In earlier betas I had removed 90% of rebeling things, and it was trashed for it.

Let them learn to rebel don't spoon feed them...that is why razer Turned them into pussies...

EDIT: bench learn how to use it (refering to edit if ur slow and can't get it)

• Content Count:  2168

Orginally, it was all I could offer, was more options for them. In earlier betas I had removed 90% of rebeling things, and it was trashed for it.

welp, all you really need to remove is one of the usps, the teleport understairs, awp vent, and make soda ONLY lead to vents, and you are set.

• Content Count:  763

if u have to keep the vent's & teleports, then leave them be, just remove some guns

12 guns are in that map (not counting armory duhh)

12 guns for +/- 16 terror max ... i think evry1 agrees that this is damn much :crazy:

-------------------------------

& for as far as i've seen on ur razer map

the only thing u've done is(except from the colours & banners & stuff)

added some extra rooms

made it possible for ct's to move quicker

& gave ct's an absolute gay campingspot that makes em nearly impossible to defeat once they're there

-------------------------------

things i'd like to see changed:

make that rooftop defeatable (accessable from both solitary as viptop)

makes us atleast see the heads/torso of the ct's camping on rooftop

remove some guns

good luck on this:thumb:

• Content Count:  464

Added lighting to the map, debating adding a way to cut the power to the map, and kill the lights and set it to small backups only (would only be able for terrorists to access it.)

I hope by this you mean like a hard-to-get-to room for the T's where they can cut off the lights. Would be so sweet if you could but nightvision goggles in there and then the T's can rape the CT's with all of the lights off lawlz.

Edited by Finzz

• Content Count:  701

I hope by this you mean like a hard-to-get-to room for the T's where they can cut off the lights. Would be so sweet if you could but nightvision goggles in there and then the T's can rape the CT's with all of the lights off lawlz.

Feature was removed in an early beta.

Let them learn to rebel don't spoon feed them...that is why razer Turned them into pussies...

EDIT: bench learn how to use it (refering to edit if ur slow and can't get it)

I do agree with you, but well when you want to make a map people will play, things go diffrent. Ill be posting the Current Revision up this weekend in 2 forms, 1 skill, 1 spoonfeeding.

To be honest, I prefer to have 1 non armory gun in a map, and an assortment of HE, Flash and Smoke nades, that makes it so you have to use skill and team work to kill CT's. Sadly it doesnt work to well with all you CT's being pussy's and hiding away with awps.

- Fewer Armory guns IMO, you have an entire room filled with guns and only 9-12 CTs max, all of which have starting guns

- The height of the water slide, it just seems a little weird that the catwalk is right beside it like that

- Lighting is a bit weird in some places (too dark)

- Some of the stairways are too steep, and it just feels awkward climbing them

I didn't get to play on the map too much so thats all i really got for now, nice re-make though

Armory Guns are to offer Diversity in Weapons Used by CT's

Orginally it was off catwalk, CTs just need to watch out :)

Map is supposed to be dark, it was a design intention.

Only 2 added stairways, and they are just for basic movement, you can run up and down just fine, that is all I can offer due to spacing restriction.

Edited by Karnivor

• Content Count:  2390

- Fewer Armory guns IMO, you have an entire room filled with guns and only 9-12 CTs max, all of which have starting guns

- The height of the water slide, it just seems a little weird that the catwalk is right beside it like that

- Lighting is a bit weird in some places (too dark)

- Some of the stairways are too steep, and it just feels awkward climbing them

I didn't get to play on the map too much so thats all i really got for now, nice re-make though

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.