? servers

? players online

Razer Suggestions

• Content Count:  2043

I don't think cts can even get there :S, only Ts. Even getting there is superhard, haven't realized how, yet . There is a LOT of new secrets, it seems, haven't found any of them yet. :( HELP ME KARNIVOR XD

• Content Count:  701

still think there should be peanut butter jelly time :/

& is the rooftop still so unfair? i mean, can the terrorist see who is on rooftops? or does rooftop still is some invincible place?

cuz just making it hard to acces it doesnt change much ... it only makes it even harder for the terrorist to get the pussy camping ct who had all the time to get up there

did you even play the new version?

The rooftop has a plain viewing window and it is the only way to see in or out, so it is still usefull, but not to op.

I don't think cts can even get there :S, only Ts. Even getting there is superhard, haven't realized how, yet . There is a LOT of new secrets, it seems, haven't found any of them yet. :( HELP ME KARNIVOR XD

it wouldnt be secret if everyone knew it ;)

ps, Im probably going to be destroying the ct team quite a bit. lol it is unfair to know everything.

heh it is called v-mex eh? yeah it isnt to hard. lol

Aww, you found mah cheat :). But without it, the secrets are VERY hard to find, so good work on them. But after awhile, when everyone knows about these secrets, this is the same as the original razor :rip:

PS. I won't tell anyone about them :) ima selfish

Aww, you found mah cheat :). But without it, the secrets are VERY hard to find, so good work on them. But after awhile, when everyone knows about these secrets, this is the same as the original razor :rip:

PS. I won't tell anyone about them :) ima selfish

It wont be that easy, in the final coding there will be a couple math counters and logic relays involved. making the secrets even harder. it is only fair for balance.

When is the final version coming, and what are you changing in the map from this beta? :p

Edit: *cough*Fullmetal*cough* If I have not completely misunderstood, he is gonna propose this map again when testing is over

Edited by Nasu

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.