? servers

? players online

Razer Suggestions

• Content Count:  701

Switch it :thumb:

Make it a terrorist prisoner place, and the CTs are really soldier who were captured.

that goes against the Ba_jail plugin used to arm the players. lol

I am still going to make the Power Cut, it just will be a bit (having to relight all areas with the emergency lights isnt too high on my list. lol)

Also, First beta is in theory ready for some people to test, so if your interested let me know :)

• Content Count:  4360

that goes against the Ba_jail plugin used to arm the players. lol

I am still going to make the Power Cut, it just will be a bit (having to relight all areas with the emergency lights isnt too high on my list. lol)

Also, First beta is in theory ready for some people to test, so if your interested let me know :)

Have some lights still on and it very dim so you can see at least 20 feet out. I would like to beta test with you.

Have some lights still on and it very dim so you can see at least 20 feet out. I would like to beta test with you.

Well that is the point of the "emergency" lights, normal lights im using are set at 200 brightness, the "emergency" lights will be set at 50 or so, making it pretty dark, and eerie.

• Content Count:  4360

Well that is the point of the "emergency" lights, normal lights im using are set at 200 brightness, the "emergency" lights will be set at 50 or so, making it pretty dark, and eerie.

Excellent, I am really looking forward to this map. Are you thinking about adding any of my suggestions?

Excellent, I am really looking forward to this map. Are you thinking about adding any of my suggestions?

Well the night club/disco are 1 in the same, I may still make an actual bar/nightclub into the map. Still picking out music, so much good stuff.

I havnt yet made the waterslide, but plan on it.

Kitchen hasnt been changed any yet, but I do like the idea.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.