? servers

? players online

Razer Suggestions

• Content Count:  701

Yeah, it would really only be 2 or 3 camera's.

As for the current song list (which is changeable of course :) ) I Have Feuer Frei by Rammstein (for some heavy music) Dreamscape by Sound System 009 (for techno/dance/trance w,e the fuck it is) and as a place holder The Golden Age of Video by Ricardo Autobahn.

Also, I currently have room for 3 more rooms in the map down a new corridor, so I need some suggestions as to what people would like for those. Skydive room is a possibility, but it is a bit of a bitch so I may just make it a lowgravity room, with the ability to turn off Lowgrav

Edited by Karnivor

DISCO DISCO DISCO !

Also make it easier for CT's :)

Done, Done, Done.

I try my best, sadly CT's just need to have more teamwork. I have added an additional steps to most secrets, most now have something locking them until button x is pressed or damaged. So ct's will have a bit more of a chance to keep control of prisoners without making it to easy for them.

how about have a nuke room.

You need a trap maze and at the end boom?

So you want a giant maze of death and hell, and then at the end the winner hits a button and it kills everyone left in the maze? sounds like a giant deathgame. lol

what song are you adding? i would love to see Fireflies by Owl City in the map. It's catchy haha. and make sure not to add too many cameras, more than a couple, and the map will lag a lot.

On a related note, I hate you for mentioning this song... to catchy.

• Content Count:  4360

Added lighting to the map, debating adding a way to cut the power to the map, and kill the lights and set it to small backups only (would only be able for terrorists to access it.)

Fuck to the YES!

• Content Count:  11723

So you want a giant maze of death and hell, and then at the end the winner hits a button and it kills everyone left in the maze? sounds like a giant deathgame. lol

You know it.

Well it might add some fun if the maze had a no gun/knife door so they can race to the end.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.