? servers

? players online

getting over an ex

• Content Count:  148

I got over an ex by taking up a nice relaxing hobby, i did martial arts and no holds barred fighting to work out that aggression.

Your a guy jewpiter that is stressed because what you regarded and normal and comforting has been removed.

Guys usually only have 2 reponses to it, you either get mad or you get sad. We blokes dont tend to be able to vent our emotions, worries and frustrations any other way. So dont vent yourself in misery, because you will just form a viscious circle. Get some testosterone going, get down the gym or such and work out the anger and hurt.

who knows, you might meet a really fit gym bird while u are down there.

It gets easier with time bro, trust me.

• Content Count:  2661

thanks comm.

It seems the best things that help me pass the time are 1) zombie mod (srsly) and 2) lifting.

Something about lifting weights that really makes you feel like you accomplished something.

I have a friend that does Krav Maga training every week. maybe i'll tag along with him to let some steam out.

• Content Count:  1938

I got over an ex by taking up a nice relaxing hobby, i did martial arts and no holds barred fighting to work out that aggression.

Your a guy jewpiter that is stressed because what you regarded and normal and comforting has been removed.

Guys usually only have 2 reponses to it, you either get mad or you get sad. We blokes dont tend to be able to vent our emotions, worries and frustrations any other way. So dont vent yourself in misery, because you will just form a viscious circle. Get some testosterone going, get down the gym or such and work out the anger and hurt.

who knows, you might meet a really fit gym bird while u are down there.

It gets easier with time bro, trust me.

Or you can vent to your friends which always helped me out. If your angry about it talk to a good friend of yours. Its much easier to get over something once its out in the open then to lock it up.

• Content Count:  148

Or you can vent to your friends which always helped me out. If your angry about it talk to a good friend of yours. Its much easier to get over something once its out in the open then to lock it up.

Also a good point i missed, the martial arts i took up along with my mates, n1 slavic.

were all here with ya jewpiter.

Reply to Thread