? servers

? players online

CT's camping armory

• Content Count:  763

well however it's kinda boring, camping is a tactic to win games ... u can't expect 2 ct's to rush out against 13 t's ...

on the other hand 2ct's camping while 2t's are running round meaningless is boring as hell indeed ...

problem is when would ya cross the line ... if we make a rule about it, it would be unfair for the 2 vs 13 ...

since they would have to keep running round (what's the same as suicide).

next question i ask u ... some guy with awp who goes camp in a cornor of the map but in clear vision ... would he be camping too?

cuz basicly this is what ct's do ... camp exits & make sure no terror will go through there ... while some others will take care that t's be nice

i'd say let it be as it is .... the more fun u guys can have to rush in by uses of teamwork ...

Edited by Exacto-Be

• Content Count:  680

well however it's kinda boring, camping is a tactic to win games ... u can't expect 2 ct's to rush out against 13 t's ...

on the other hand 2ct's camping while 2t's are running round meaningless is boring as hell indeed ...

problem is when would ya cross the line ... if we make a rule about it, it would be unfair for the 2 vs 13 ...

since they would have to keep running round (what's the same as suicide).

next question i ask u ... some guy with awp who goes camp in a cornor of the map but in clear vision ... would he be camping too?

cuz basicly this is what ct's do ... camp exits & make sure no terror will go through there ... while some others will take care that t's be nice

i'd say let it be as it is .... the more fun u guys can have to rush in by uses of teamwork ...

It's still camping imo ;p

but it isn't all that bad if you're just going to sit somewhere for the whole round and you can actually see the T's..

• Content Count:  665

I've said before in other threads on this issue, I think camping is ok as long as you are being a help to your team. 3 CT's all camping armory is the cause for CT's to fail. When 1-2 of them could be helping cover the T's. Those extra eyes would be the difference of CT's winning more, even on maps like Razor.

Excessive camping in PB is just like Teamkilling. When those who could make the difference by watching T's camp armory or disco as a group, and let thier team be slaughtered and ultimately cost your team the round.

• Content Count:  2390

As long as it does not impede their job as a CT, Which camping in arm does imo. If 3 of you sit in arm and just let the t's kill the rest of your team, you are not doing your job as a CT, you are being a little bitch.

Thats just imo, I agree with come forms of camping, but if you are camping because you don't have the balls to go outside with your fellow team mates, you are a little bitch.

Sounds more like you're QQ'ing cause the armoury is a hard to reach spot.

How can you agree with "forms" of camping and not camping armory, if I camp disco and someone else camps armory are we both in the wrong? Or is it only the person who camps armory because thats where they spawn and you assume they are being a little bitch.

No, someone HAS to camp armory to ensure no Ts get in a grab a gun, and generally its not any harder to kill a camper as it is to kill a regular guard, because by the time you get to the camper, the rest of the CT is dead and you all have guns.

Anyways, nothing is wrong with the rule, just get better.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.