? players online

Do you agree with this?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with this?

• Yes, i want warnings!
    • No, warnings are stupid!

Spammerz

• Content Count:  220

I know spamming is against the server rules in SG, but i think it is stupid when someone just demoes someone and reports them.

I think it should be MANDATORY to IN the demo once or twice ask if they can stop, just to show that "YES" there is someone here that doesn't want to hear it. This especially includes ppl "spamming" one funny clip then get banned for a long time even though most of the ppl are laughing! Then they have had their chance and they didn't listen, instead of getting banned for 3 days when no one complained about it!

• Content Count:  4685

I know spamming is against the server rules in SG, but i think it is stupid when someone just demoes someone and reports them.

I think it should be MANDATORY to IN the demo once or twice ask if they can stop, just to show that "YES" there is someone here that doesn't want to hear it. This especially includes ppl "spamming" one funny clip then get banned for a long time even though most of the ppl are laughing! Then they have had their chance and they didn't listen, instead of getting banned for 3 days when no one complained about it!

In a way I agree but generally if they appeal and say just that they either get it reduced or removed.

• Content Count:  4980

Yep. I always ask the players on the server if it's ok for the guy who plays music on his mic.

If players doesn't like it, I warn the mic spammer then mute him if he continues.

• Content Count:  4685

The problem is, that when it gets asked over the mic by the person who is also recording the demo, his voice will not be heard. So we wont know if he asked it or not.

Biggest problem your gunna run into, also it depends on what they are playing if some guy joins and plays so music at normal volume ill be nice but if some fuck joins and spams WTF Boom or a seig heil loop fuck asking them to stop im just going to mute.

• Content Count:  4960

omg, i hate spammerz... they spamm the furom cuz the want to have some post in thier status

Any names? Otherwise, don't say that :p

Like me, I posted many times because i wanted to fit into the community, not for the posts.

Maybe some people do it, but i don't think anybody would really spam to get the title of regular or more :p

• Content Count:  220

The problem is, that when it gets asked over the mic by the person who is also recording the demo, his voice will not be heard. So we wont know if he asked it or not.

thats when u type :)

and it is annoying to get banned (even though i havnt been banned) for doing something that you THINK everyone LIKES! without em telling u to stop. just a "dude, its not allowed to spam" or something :) not saying that ur supposed to spam back stop dude stop duuude! just add a stop or two in the demo to make sure that u actually tried before going to ban.

Just like admins they MUTE and KICK before they ban :d and the warning would be the mute+kick :)

Reply to Thread