? servers

? players online

NFL Week 14

• Content Count:  4473

All except the Dolphins were against undefeated times at the time. 2 of them were against Colts and Saints so I have no clue how a QB off of surgery losing to undefeated teams is bad.

He is praised when he plays well and people applaud him for overcoming the injury. When he gets beat by defenses, it seems a little convenient his injury keeps popping back up in the discussion as an excuse.

The rest of the team aided in those losses as well as they were also getting beat by the opponents.

• Content Count:  2417

He is praised when he plays well and people applaud him for overcoming the injury. When he gets beat by defenses, it seems a little convenient his injury keeps popping back up in the discussion as an excuse.

The rest of the team aided in those losses as well as they were also getting beat by the opponents.

Well I never the Pats team as a whole was good. The only reason I'm using the injury as an "excuse" is because if Tom was never injured, then there's no reason he shouldn't be playing as he did before. I haven't even mentioned the other little injurys Brady complained about (i.e finger).

• Content Count:  8383

Well I never the Pats team as a whole was good. The only reason I'm using the injury as an "excuse" is because if Tom was never injured, then there's no reason he shouldn't be playing as he did before. I haven't even mentioned the other little injurys Brady complained about (i.e finger).

QB's have bad seasons after good ones even if they werent injured, the fact that he is playing decent coming off a injury still isnt impressing, and if he was doing bad it wouldnt be a surprise. Brett Farve has been doing that shit when Brady was in diapers. lol

• Content Count:  2417

Damn you Redman! Why must you throw so many interceptions??

Welker with 100+ receptions this season. Pats win.

Pat's whole division wins this week ;_;. Hopefully Jets lose next week. Miami will probably win but who knows. Pats still lead division :]

Reply to Thread