Warning shots- Keep/Remove/Reword  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Warning shots- Keep/Remove/Reword

• Keep Warning Shots
    • Remove Warning Shots
    • Reword the Warning Shot Rule

Request of removal of the Warning Shot Rule

• Content Count:  763

Yes warning shots make the ct's job harder but you don't have to be ct, join the other team.

Second, if there are no warning shots, there would be more freekilling and more complaints.

err ... there have to be ct's to ... so just say if u dont like it go other side ... no option

warning shots don't really hold back that much freekillz ... cuz 50% of the ct's never gives warning shots ... or does it with an awp

• Content Count:  2043

Warning shots give cts choice to take a chunk of Ts health without actually freekilling, if someone doesn't follow your order, shoot them in the leg. But with an awp, this is harder :(

Unless prisoners really start to take the advantage of this, it shouldn't be taken of. (All Ts run around the map until they get a warning shot :S)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3380

I have a question: If a T has a holttered pistol, can you warning shoot them without telling why? And what about unholstered?

Unholstered, unless you told them to drop it, its a shoot on kill. If its a holstered PISTOL then yes you can WS them after telling them to drop it. If they dont drop it you can kill.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  763

I have a question: If a T has a holttered pistol, can you warning shoot them without telling why? And what about unholstered?

if holstered first order to drop it ... specify who ur talking to ... if u randomly say drop ur guns at 15 terrors no1 will drop a gun

but if, for example, i would have a handgun holstered. u should say something like: "exacto drop ur gun now!".

if i don't drop it u can warningshoot me

if i still don't drop it u can keep warningshooting me till i'm dead ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if the handgun is unholstered it's autokill (unless he just picked it up)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  221

I have an idea,

While we are waiting for the rule to get removed or W/E how about you say " if you do not comply you will be shot with no warning shot" It is still within the rules...:biggrin1:

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.