Warning shots- Keep/Remove/Reword  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Warning shots- Keep/Remove/Reword

• Keep Warning Shots
    • Remove Warning Shots
    • Reword the Warning Shot Rule

Request of removal of the Warning Shot Rule

• Content Count:  143

I think you should just reword warning shots to be applicable towards non-lethal activities, like some people have already said. I haven't played the PB server for long, but I have seen a lot of anal CT's and it would be sad to imagine what they would do without the warning shot rule. Yet it does need to be clarified because a CT should not have to warning shot a person that is running away, knifing a vent, etc. There are some blatant acts towards rebellion that don't need to be tolerated.

I also do not think there should be a rule added about only people with mics being able to be a CT. I guess you could add a rule that CT must have at least one person with a mic, but after a couple of weeks on the server, a situation with no mics on CT only occurred once, and it was late (3 AM EST), with only 6 people on the server. I actually have a mic and people can hear me fine on Ventrilo, but on css it sounds like crap; a friend told me it might be my soundcard. I would not want to purchase a new soundcard just to play CT, and I would definitely visit the server a lot less if I could only play as T.

• Content Count:  665

BTW, any of the peeps that said, "Why did they get added when 75% of the community didn't want them." Look at the poll. 65.57% want them in one form or another. Only 34.43% at this point didn't want them at all.

The biggest amount of bitching at the higher-ups over this, telling them they didn't do what the community wanted... Alot owe them an apology. This just goes to show how hard of a road they have to travel here. I've done my share of bitching over some issues and for one want to say I'm Sorry and you guys do a great job.

• Content Count:  1590

The only problem when you don't have it though is people can kill you for anything if your not being exact and it gets annoying being on the T and getting shot in the face for not facing the armory, or not having are flashlights on.

• Content Count:  763

problem A:

warningshots are not a rule:

ct is an asshole & shoots all terrorists in the head for looking in the wrong direction

Problem B:

warningshots are a rule:

t is an asshole & abuses the ws to get close to a ct. if the ct doesn't fall for this & kills the t, the t starts nagging so the ct might get slayed.

possible solution:

1- expand the rule, so u can not shoot ppl for (unknowingly or not) doing something wrong that does not endager u or ur fellow ct's.

2- just tell the terror naggers which got killed for rushing a ct but didnt get warned to f*** off

• Content Count:  763

one time i was get killed for knifing behind ct, but didnt attack him O_o

happens alot ... in fact ur a great threat to the ct ... so if we let u live we probably lose a ct & u get a primary gun ...

if we do shoot u we actually freekilled cuz u didnt rebel or do anything wrong (unless u detoured) ... it's a nightmare for a ct to get in such a situation -.-

• Content Count:  1554

Lol I remember when the server first opened up. HighSky froze everyone because I was the biggest Nazi CT on the server.

Killed 3/4 of the T's because they all launched themselves at my team or failed to listen to orders.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.