82 members have voted

1. 1. Warning shots- Keep/Remove/Reword

• Keep Warning Shots
    • Remove Warning Shots
    • Reword the Warning Shot Rule

Request of removal of the Warning Shot Rule

• Content Count:  3380

i believe they should be rewarded

Im sorry but what the flying fuck does that have to do with this thread? At all?

Seriously, guys we are trying to get a rule removed and we wish to do so with as little off-topic conversations as possible. If you wish to argue your point on the topic fine, but if you "believe they should be rewarded" whatever that means, please go to another thread about such things.

• Content Count:  665

Warning shots need to be kept, if anything just word it so that you are not getting awp'ed for your hand sticking out of cage. If it's gotten rid of then allow Admins to slay nazi CT's for just trying to see how many kills they can rack up.

I love how everyone talks about getting rid of warning shots, and then say how good server was when it was first started, but yet warning shots were enforced then. The biggest difference is that the MOTD was like 5 rules, and Admins were allowed to exercise common sence for the server to remain fun. But then a load of complaints started comming in going " But there is no rule." It was determined by higher-ups at the time that stayed out of PB, that Admins were not intitled to think and specific rules had to be added for every little thing, so now here we are.....

• Content Count:  6741

How about you listen to the community before you add it then ?

When it was added about 75% of the community was against it.

Personally I had absolutely fuck all to do with adding this rule or any other prison break rule. I find the whole PB rule discussion threads extremely tedious and uninteresting. Most of us are sick of these threads. That was the point I was trying to get across. Notice how no AO+ apart from myself has bothered to put their input in here? We are sick and tired of it. In the end, no one is going to be 100% happy with the rules we have in place. Thus creating the vicious cycle we have of stupid threads being made to get a rule changed. I'd rather get rid of the damn server than see another fucking thread on prison break rules.

Either play the damn server or don't.

• Like 2
Edited by Daze

• Content Count:  4685

Hell, I could run it.

Just get one person to be "in charge" of the server (i.e. rules, camping, maps, etc.). Players can suggest new maps or vote on implemented rules, but it would be up to the person in charge to do what's best for the server, not a gaggle of admins/officers flip flopping on the rules and procedures.

Ill just leave this here.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.